What Women Are Saying
FDS® Fast Facts
Our products are:
- Hypoallergenic, cruelty-free and free of parabens, sulfates, and artificial colors
- Tested by gynecologists and dermatologists
- Designed to neutralize odors, keeping you feeling fresh and clean throughout the day
- Safe to use during your period and can help you control natural odors caused by your period
- Safe to use daily and throughout the day as needed
What’s the difference between an intimate wash and a body wash?
How do I use an intimate spray?
You can use intimate spray alongside your intimate wash as a part of your daily routine. Simply remove the cap and spray at least 8 inches away from your intimate area or on your underwear/panty liner for a light fragrance that will leave you feeling fresh throughout the day.
The importance of pH balance
A key part of women’s health is vaginal health, and that starts with your pH number.
The pH scale measures acidity from 0 (acidic) to 14 (alkaline). In the vaginal area, your pH should be 4.5 or lower for more natural protection. The higher it is, the less good bacteria your body contains, which leaves you vulnerable to infection, odor and irritation.
Everyday things like antibiotics, menstrual periods, tight clothes and unprotected sex can raise your pH number. While many body washes can throw off your vaginal pH, FDS® products are designed to help you maintain a healthy pH balance and stay feeling fresh.